Elleebana latest ProFusion lash and brow system allows you to do both – lift lashes and laminate brows using the same product. It is fantastic for artists providing both services and also great for those lash lift artists just starting off and worried about over-processing lashes as this formulation is much more forgiving than Elleebana original lash lift lotions.
Kit contents: 15 Lift & 15 setting sachets, combo pack of silicone rods, lash lifting adhesive, Elleebana make up remover 30ml, application brush and a Isolator tool and Elleeplex ReGen – minimum of 30 treatments
- TGA FREE – this means no thioglycolic acid or its derivatives. This is forming a strong part of the next phase in lash lifting ingredients globally and with evolving raw material research and formulations Elleebana is once again leading the way with our water light cream emulsions in the new Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow system.
- Lash bond integrity – is maintained with the use of a highly evolved Cysteamine Hydrochloride formula that minimises the chance of over processing with a nourishing lash damage defence system formulated into the easy to use system.
- Strengthens – lashes and gives a longer, fuller and more defined transformative result to a lash or brow lamination. Combined with Elleeplex ReGEN “Next Gen”, the amino acid technology and plant extracts make this system a rejuvenation for the industries standards and a radiance that is reactivated for clients.
- Vegan friendly – not tested on animals and the raw materials used in the formulation contain no materials derived or sourced from animals, animal tissue, tissue extract etc.
- Single use sachets – you might be interested to know that we surveyed clients and researched the use of bottles/tubes verses sachets and every customer identified to us that they throw our their shampoo bottle before getting to the bottom of the bottle. They also identified that the tubes break or get blocked or clogged. We have come to the conclusion that sachets are truly the best way to store the product for sale which ensures continued freshness, zero unwanted air exposure.
- Dual system – suitable for use on both lashes and brows so the salon investment is less than having to stock a range for each service (one for lash lifting and another for brow lamination).
- Results that last 6 – 8 weeks with a reduced chance of irregular grow out in the lash growth cycle.
- Fast to process – while this system is not as fast as the original Elleebana Lash Lift system, the development of the steps have been formulated in a unique way to still remain a speedy process for salons. Please note, if you currently use Elleebana lash lifting system, the timings with ProFusion system will be different. Please follow instructions inside the kit or provided with your order. We still have a variation of times listed on the packaging based on the hair structure, density and resistance because the client is the variable and the system needs to be processed accordingly.
- Health Canada approved – with no Sodium Bromate. Throughout many countries around the world Sodium bromate is being banned for use as you know in lash products/brow products and therefore we needed a system that was ahead of that coming trend with a variety of other countries also following suit very quickly after Canada’s changes over 12 months ago.
- Produced and formulated by Otto – one of the few brands in the world with a cosmetic chemist at the forefront of the brand, producing products with the salon in mind. Otto speaks Globally (when he can) at conferences and educates thousands of salons each year. Moreover however, he listens to what salons want, and can take that feedback back to the lab.
- Professional use only
THIS IS IMPORTANT – here is an example of processing times for a lash service for ease of reference:
|ELLEEBANA LASH LIFT PROCESSING TIMESOn medium strength lashes||TOTAL TIME WITH ELLEEBANA||ELLEEPLEX LASH LAMINATION PROCESSING TIMESOn medium strength lashes||TOTAL TIME WITH ELLEEPLEX|
|Lift – 6Set – 5
ReGEN – 3
|14 minutes||Lift – 8Set combined with ReGEN – 6||14 minutes|
So as you can see the example given shows that while the processing time is longer the combining of the setting step together with the new Elleeplex ReGEN – Next Gen System has the total treatment time can be the same in some cases.